Translate

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Flame-less Candles?

Flame-less candles?  I guess I should know about them since I make candles.  I had to do a web search to learn a little more.  I didn't really have a lot of time,so I got a little peek into it.  What I did find was that you plug the candle ( pillar or jar) in to an electric outlet. OK, but don't we have enough stuff now that we use electric for.  I think the Electric Co should send us a thank you for making them richer.  Of course there are battery operated tea lights, no electric.  I then got to thinking,some company in China making all these tea lights and workers having to work harder, more and more to put out.  They just can't keep up with productively and riots break out.  Gee, I think I heard this before.  I know there are several reasons why people don't want to burn a candle with a flame.  I was one of those people,mine was fragrances and waxes.  With all that being said, this is just my thoughts and they are mine.  Everybody can choose for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment