Translate

Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Beginning

My sister and I started working on improving my website Blueflower Soy Candles ( aka Blueflower Soy ).  I had to do a lot of explaining about soy, she did most of the write up.  She can do that much better then me.   She do her research, get a better understanding and always used the right words.  She made it look easy, it's not.  I told her, "I did a lot a research, trial and errors when I first started".  That got me thinking "The Beginning" trying to make a natural soy candle.  I'll start there.  Looking for 100% soy wax took me days and I didn't even know how to make a candle yet.  I found a company with a starter kit.  I followed the directions and got a sinus headache from the fragrance oil, that lasted two days.  OK, The fragrance didn't work for me and not sure about the soy wax being 100% either.  I had to start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment